The Single Strategy To Use For Termite Control Online
Flick Anticimex has been providing safe and effective pest control solutions to our regional families for more than 95 years. Seemingly innocent yet extremely dangerous pests have been plaguing households and houses for centuries.
We continuously strive to assist our customers achieve minimal pest activity around their houses using safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic materials. The health and security of people, pets, and the environment are a high priority in Flick Anticimex. We apply residual substances to necessary areas that might include ceilings, carpets, rugs, wood and tile flooring, effective against the heaviest infestations, nevertheless extremely low in toxicity to humans and pets. .
The Best Strategy To Use For Termite Control On Walls
2. Acceptance: The Clients acceptance of those terms may be confirmed either by signing this document, confirming its acceptance by email or allowing RPC to carry out the Service.
3. Fees and Payment: The Fees as set out in this agreement are payable by the Client. Fees are inclusive of GST. The prices are payable on the day the Service is rendered. RPC will provide the Client with an electronic tax invoice on the date of this Service, Where the Customer authorises a credit card or direct debit to a bank account, a fee for the Fees will be processed on the day the Service is rendered. .
What Does Termite Control On Wood Mean?
5. Treatment effectiveness: RPC will provide the Service in a competent and professional manner taking into account these terms. The ongoing effectiveness of the control provided depends on the Client implementing RPCs recommended hygiene, housekeeping, and home maintenance procedures. The Customer acknowledges that pest treatment may also be rendered ineffective by disturbing handled areas, building alterations, renovations and introducing untreated or infested substances to the house that encourage pest activity. .
6. Pest Inspection and Treatment: The pest inspections undertaken as part of this Service will be based upon a visual inspection only limited to those regions and sections of the premises entirely accessible and visible to the technician at the time and on the day of the inspection. Furniture, equipment, fittings and stock may conceal evidence of some pests that can only be revealed when these items are removed.
The rest of the pests are excluded unless agreed by RPC in writing. .
4 Easy Facts About Termite Control On Wood Explained
7. Advice and recommendations: RPCs technician will provide a service report after the Service and provide advice and recommendations to the Customer to control and minimize pests and their habitat. These can pay for hygiene, housekeeping, stacking, storage and maintenance.
8. Access and Security: The Client must ensure that RPCs staff and other authorised personnel (Personnel) have full and safe access (free of any health and safety hazards and dangers ) into the relevant areas of the premises and all amenities like water and power that RPC could reasonably require in order to offer the Service .The Client must notify the RPC technician before the commencement of the Service of any health and safety risks including the presence of asbestos.
RPC will comply with all reasonable security and safety instructions of the Customer while present at the Clients premises. .
How Termite Control On Walls can Save You Time, Stress, and Money.
9. Client Co-operation: The Client must comply with advice and instructions provided by RPC to the Customer including any relating to pesticides and equipment usage and the health and safety of persons using the premises during and following the completion of the Service.
10. Damage to Utilities: If delivery of the Service requires drilling or cutting any materials, the This Site Client will be responsible for identifying the location of utility services to the property including water and drainage pipes, electric and telephone wires, gas pipes etc.. RPC will exercise due care in performing any drilling or cutting however, the Client will directory be responsible for any damage caused by penetration to any such services unless caused by the negligence of RPC. .